Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Esprit Outlet

Finally got my first piece of Esprit garment at Esprit Outlet...Went to Sunway Carnival Mall at Prai last Sunday when I discovered that the shop is selling clothes at lower price. So crowded with people whereby I only manage to peep from the outside. Went there again the next day and look what I've got---1 pants & 2 jackets. I know those clothes may be off season but who cares, I mean who knows? Usually a plain tops will cost >RM100 at the retail outlet(not so affordable), but here, almost everything are selling at half of the suggested retail price. Plus additional 15% off for 3 pieces of storewide purchase. The sizes available are quite sufficient. I'll show the price as follows(suggested retail price>listing price>nett price after 15% discount):
i)Short-sleeves sporty jacket(RM229.90>RM99.90>RM84.92)
ii)Long-sleeves stylish jacket(RM299.90>RM99.90>RM84.92)
iii)Long black pants(RM269.00.RM169.90>144.42)
Sorry for not showing the pics here...you know why la^_*
Perhaps you can check out there frequently to see if they replenish any stocks...
According to my web search, Esprit has another Esprit Outlet at Queen's Park at Peel Road, KL. MNG Outlet, Quiksilver & O-Reef are there too! Seems like I've got a new spot to go next time if I am in KL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment