Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet Teatime Mini Set by My Beauty Diary

I'm really owning lots and lots of exciting updates since last week. My mum paid for my purchases at Guardian Pharmacy since she won some petty cash from her 4D lottery last last Saturday. Then I fall sick on last Tuesday, there goes my whole week of precious holidays! Anyway, I'm still sharing this as I'm truly in love with the product series. Find it a great bargain while shopping in Guardian at first, so go grab one if the sales is still on!


Well, let's see the comparison here:

The trial set costs RM29.88, which consists of:


1. Strawberry Yoghurt Amino Acid Cleanser, 30ml


2. Vanilla Souffle Skin Scrub, 60ml


3. Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask, 1pc
4. Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask, 1pc


At the same time, Guardian is selling the regular size at the following price:

1. Strawberry Yoghurt Amino Acid Cleanser, 90ml, RM39.90
2. Vanilla Souffle Skin Scrub, 150ml, RM69.90
3. My Beauty Diary Sheet Mask, 10pcs/box, RM49.88

I bought this after analyzing the worthiness, out of the love for its packaging and most of all my mum is paying for it! *Grin*

Though I'm not good at reviewing beauty products, I can just say that I enjoyed using both the cleanser & scrub. The glowing radiance of my skin, the smoothness & fluffiness after each use made me feel so so great! The remaining two sheet masks are still waiting for me at my hometown:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment