Sunday, November 25, 2012

An Eye For An Eye

Last time, we moved out from hostel in search for freedom;
Despite the higher rental fees, and those utility bills which are not inclusive.
We want to break free from the rules and regulations which seems unreasonably imposed;
And here we are occupying a rented house with all the freedom we ever wanted.
All we encountered till now could be fine and calm;
If not for the existence of a moron.
Things are all good when we still can compromise in the past;
But now,  intolerable and hatred are all I can feel.
Pardon my intolerance, for not even my self-conscious would let me to;
Letting you act as if you are the boss, manipulating all these that belongs to me.
I shall give back the same, were it possible;
You don't ever know the true me at the dark side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment