Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tickets Purchased...My 1st Concert

Finally got myself 2 tickets to MAYDAY No Where World Tour Live In Malaysia 2013. Successful at the 4th attempt but ended up no more discount. Heart pain for having to pay extra RM100. I thought I'd be happy as long as I got the tickets, but somehow, I feel very unfair and I just can't settle down with the extra cost we need to pay, all because the ticketing agent TicketCharge is not providing clear information.

Whilst I only wish that everything will pay off at 2nd March 2013. My first time entering the Rock Zone, for MAYDAY; it might be the last time, bad experience in getting the tickets, so frustrated as if I'm about to get heart attack. All I do now as compensation is to complain here and there on the authorities' FB pages.

Looking forward to the day. Hope it'll be great...and I know it will. *Peace*

Lesson of the day: Get a credit card, debit card is not everything.

P/S: Thanks to my papa for assisting me with the payment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment